1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, supernaturally inspired so that it is inerrant in the original manuscripts. We believe that the Bible is the divinely authoritative standard for every age and every life.
2. We believe that God exists eternally in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that these are one God (The Trinity).
3. We believe that God, out of His love for men and women, sent Jesus Christ into the world to save us from our sins. Because of Adam’s fall into sin, it left all men and women without the hope of eternal life apart from a new spiritual birth made possible by the Savior’s death and bodily resurrection.
4. We believe that when Jesus Christ came to earth He was both God and man. He was born of a virgin, and He lived a sinless life. He was crucified, buried and on the third day rose from the dead bodily and ascended to the Father’s right hand in heaven.
5. We believe that salvation comes by faith alone in what Jesus Christ did on the cross. Salvation is not by works, baptism or church membership, but is only by grace. We believe that baptism by water is the symbol of one’s union by faith with Christ in death, burial, and resurrection, and is the public confession of these spiritual truths to the world and an amazing act of obedience to God.
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, is God and possesses all the divine attributes of deity. He indwells all believers, baptizes and seals all believers at the moment of their salvation and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness.
8. We believe that marriage is a sacred institution ordained of God and is the union of one husband and one wife until parted by death. We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union with God at the center, as delineated in Scripture.
9. We believe that Jesus Christ will return at some point in the future, and we believe He could return at any moment.