Thank you for considering New Life for your event needs. We will do our best to help you be successful in your upcoming event. In order to support all community, ministry and outside events connected with New Life, every event should adhere to the process below:
• Fill out Event Request form 6-8 weeks prior to event (for best results). Forms can be submitted online or to the church office. Do not schedule or promote your event until you have received approval from the New Life Staff Coordinator.
• The New Life Staff Coordinator will contact you 7-10 days from submission with approval status and any questions or other details we may need.
• New Life will review your event considering our mission and other determining factors.
• If an event request is submitted that has priority over a confirmed event, the confirmed event has the potential to lose its space confirmation, however we will try and offer another space or date whenever possible.
• New Life strives to be a church for the community and therefore, does not charge rental space for its facility;however if you request an event on a day in which facility is not regularly scheduled, there may be a nominal facility charge assessed.
• Please note, we typically do not approve private events or events that involve promoting goods or services for a profit.
NEW LIFE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADJUST OR DENY REQUESTS AT ANYTIME.