New Life is a growing church in Peoria, AZ that is focused on being a light in our world and advancing the Kingdom of God. We are a church that values creativity, community, growth and grace - full of risk-taking, generous people that are committed to reaching our world in very tangible ways. You can be part of this growing and dynamic church.New Life’s heart for creative arts and the use of music to lead a community in worship is a key part of the movement here. To us, a Worship Pastor is a catalyzing force in innovation, guidance, excellence and transformative ministry to the community we serve.
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Pastor to integrate with our incredible team and lead our community in worship for multiple weekend experiences as well as continue to grow the creative arts community that has been developed. Read on for details.
Best fit would be:
- Talented, vocally strong, and have strong musical experience with guitar, keys, and other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
The role would be:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading multiple worship experiences with teams on weekends and additional nights
- Recruiting, training, and building a thriving progressive worship team, overseeing and developing tech/creative arts team
- Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements and “feel”
A perfect New Life fit would be:
- Experienced in building and leading multiple teams
- Not led by preference more than mission
- Familiar with lighting, sound, Propresenter, PCO, Pro-tools and have great multi-media skills
- Able to work with a talented team to create, while developing young players/singers and providing space for growth
To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video of them singing and/or leading worship.
Submit your resume and videos or contact us here: